Soundpeats Frame S Smart Audio Glasses with Open Ear Earphones
- The smart audio sunglasses with open ear speakers, which are powered by Qualcomm 3034 and Bluetooth 5.1 aptX HD technology, can ensure low power consumption and low latency. With multi-connection mode, the audio glasses support connecting 2 phones at the same time, whether the phones are iOS or Android systems, it can achieve easy and stable pairing in 33 ft(10M).
- Designed with the 16mm super big drivers, SoundPEATS Frame S smart sunglasses deliver extraordinary crystal-clear fine sound and wide sound stage. The glasses are built-in with dual mics and cVc noise reduction technology, which can enhance the call voice clarity and reduce the ambient noise around to make you enjoy smooth calls, music, navigation, voice assistant anywhere at anytime.
- With Bluetooth glasses, you don’t have to pick up your phone all the time when you listen to music and make phone calls while driving, jogging or walking. The button in the frame provides easy access to control volumes, answer/hang up calls, pause/replay music, switch music, activate voice assistant etc. The smart glasses can be fully charged in 2 hours via charging adapter, which supports 5 hours play time.
- Our Bluetooth glasses are IPX5 waterproof which can resist sweat and splashing water. You can still enjoy sports, music and calls in these situations. Equipped with UVA/UVB rays protecting coat, the glasses can block 99% of rays to protect your eyes from damage on sunny days, and bring clear comfortable sight for outdoor activities, like driving, cycling, and walking.
- With weighing 1.55oz and ergonomic design, the glasses are easy to carry out and support long-time wearing without any discomfort. With stylish black color, sunglasses are suitable for both men and women. Plus the extra glasses cloth and 2* nose pads, you can keep sunglasses clean and use them for a long time.
Razer Anzu Smart Glasses – (Rectangle Blue Light + Sunglass L)
Rethink eyewear with the Razer Anzu—open-ear audio glasses that protect your eyes and immerse your ears. With built-in speakers hidden in its frame, taking in the sights and sounds now has a whole new meaning.
- Blue light filtering or polarized sunglass lenses
- Low latency audio
- Built-in mic and speakers