ASUS ROG Maximus X Code LGA1151-2 DDR4 Z370 ATX Motherboard
- LGA1151 socket for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Leading personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including headers for both standard and addressable RGB strips.
- Onboard M.2 Heatsink: Cools your M.2 drive, delivering consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III – High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action.
- All the connectivity you need: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- Gaming durability: ROG Armor, pre-mounted I/O shield and premium components throughout.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
|Memory Slots||4 Slots|
|PCI-E 3.0 Slots||3|
|Multi GPU Support||NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Support|
|SATA3 6Gb/s Ports||6|
|Rear USB Ports||8|
|On Board RAID||Yes|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Yes|
Returns & Exchange
All defective products under warranty are sent to the manufacturer or official service agent for repair or replacement. We will not be obliged to honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to abuse in any way.Dead on Arrival (DOA) If your products have been damaged en-route or if they are DOA (dead-on-arrival), please DONOT accept the parcel and contact us immediately. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check the products and advise us if you feel there is any fault or damage. Goods that do not meet your Expectations Should a product not meet your expectations or not match the description on the website, you have 7 working days, from the date of delivery of the product/s, to cancel an order by returning the product/s, undamaged, unopened in any manner, together with all packing materials and documentation to us.