ASUS ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT merges an industry-leading cooling solution with high-end power performance and additional creature comforts. Beneath the surface, a massive heatsink is cooled by a trio of Axial-tech fans that utilize a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. At the heart of the beast, top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. A host of convenient features, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, FanConnect PWM headers, and metal backplate, make this frame-crunching colossus an ideal choice for DIY builders.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact heat spreader allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- Graphic Engine: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Engine Clock: OC mode : Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2568 MHz (Game Clock) – Gaming mode : Up to 2622 MHz (Boost Clock)/Up to 2548 MHz (Game Clock)
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Memory Speed: 16 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support: Yes
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
- Dimensions: 322 x 141 x 56.5 mm – 12.68 x 5.55 x 2.22 inches
- Recommended PSU: 650W
- Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin
- Slot: 2.9 Slot
Returns & Exchange
All defective products under warranty are sent to the manufacturer or official service agent for repair or replacement. We will not be obliged to honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to abuse in any way.