EEZEPC System – Intel Extreme Masters | Ultimate eSports Gaming PC
• Corsair Crystal Series 460X RGB Compact ATX Mid-Tower Case
Beautifully simple and engineered to perform: the Crystal 460X has two-panel tempered glass, Direct Airflow cooling technology, is compact, expandable, and with three SP120 RGB fans, is not afraid of the spotlight.
Three SP120 RGB LED fans
Light up your build with brilliant LED effects and draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
• Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 Motherboard
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs, DDR4 4133+(OC)
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 3-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 Connector
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 + ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
• Corsair Vengeance® LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
Compatibility tested across X99 and 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance
Part of our exhaustive testing process includes performance and compatibility testing on most every X99 and 100 Series motherboard on the market – and a few that aren’t.
Designed for high-performance overclocking
Each Vengeance LPX module is built from an eight-layer PCB and highly-screened memory ICs. The efficient heat spreader provides effective cooling to improve overclocking potential.
Pure aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
Overclocking overhead is limited by operating temperature. The unique design of the Vengeance LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system’s cooling path, so you can push it harder.
The heat spreader doesn’t just allow Vengeance LPX to run better… the aggressive yet refined form factor looks great in showcase systems.
XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking
Manually pushing your DRAM frequency can be a fun experiment, but sometimes you just want to get maximum performance without the hassle.
Intel X99 and 100 Series-based motherboards support the new XMP 2.0 standard, and Vengeance LPX DRAM does, too. Turn it on, and it will automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your Vengeance LPX kit. You’ll get amazing, reliable performance without lockups or other strange behavior.
Low-profile design fits in smaller spaces
When the first Mini-ITX and Micro ATX motherboards for DDR4 are released, Vengeance LPX will be ready. The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium.
Available in multiple colors to match your motherboard or your system
The best high-performance systems look as good as they run. Vengeance LPX is available in several colors to match your motherboard, your other components, your case… or just your favorite color.
• GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8G
• Integrated with 8GB GDDR5 256bit memory
• WINDFORCE 3X with Blade Fan Design
• Support up to 8K display @60Hz
• 16.8M Customizable Color RGB Lighting
• Boost: 1822 MHz/ Base: 1620 MHz in OC Mode
• Boost: 1784 MHz/ Base: 1594 MHz in Gaming Mode
• Corsair VS Series™ VS650 — 650 Watt Power Supply
The Corsair VS650 is a great choice if you’re building a home or office system with lower power demands, but you still demand the compatibility and reliability that Corsair is known for.
The VS650 delivers a guaranteed 650 Watts of continuous power. With 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction, you get the peace of mind from knowing that your components are protected from uneven power delivery. And, a dedicated single +12V rail saves you from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
Low noise, high efficiency
The 120mm fan is thermally controlled, so it only spins at maximum speed when it’s pushed hard – and even at full load, it’s pretty quiet. Smart design features like this are why VS650 offers up to 85% efficiency. Your PC system will generate less heat, and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
The black powder-coated enclosure and the black-sleeved cables give any system a polished look. You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and with the VS650 you can avoid that look of unpainted steel that you’ll find on so many entry-level power supplies.
• Toshiba 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5″ Internal Hard Drive
- 3.5-inch, Low Profile Form Factor
- 7,200 rpm
- SATA up to 6.0 Gbit/s
- Advanced Format (AF) 512e Sector Length