HyperX QuadCast S – RGB Wired Multi-Pattern Electret Condenser Microphone
The HyperX QuadCast™ S is a USB condenser microphone that both sounds great and looks great. The supremely stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects will add style and flair to any stream or setup, and is customizable via HyperX NGENUITY software. The QuadCast S is an all-inclusive mic, featuring an anti-vibration shock mount to help quiet the rumbles of daily life and a built-in pop filter to muffle plosive sounds. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator, and simply tap-to-mute to avoid awkward broadcasting accidents. With four selectable polar patterns, this mic’s prepared for nearly any recording situation and also features a gain control dial to quickly regulate input sensitivity.
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.
|Model: QuadCast S|
Returns & Exchange
All defective products under warranty are sent to the manufacturer or official service agent for repair or replacement. We will not be obliged to honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to abuse in any way.
|Power consumption||5V 220mA (white light)|
|Element||Electret condenser microphone|
|Condenser type||Three 14mm condensers|
|Polar patterns||Stereo, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional|
|Sensitivity||-36dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz)|
Shock mount and stand: 360g
Total with USB cable: 710g
|Lighting||RGB (16,777,216 colors)|
|Light effects||2 zones2|
|Connection type||USB-C to USB-A|
|Frequency response||de 20Hz à 20kHz|
|Maximum power output||7mW|
|THD||≤ 0.05% (1kHz/0dBFS)|
|SNR||≥ 90dB (1kHZ, RL=∞)|