ROCCAT Burst Core Extreme Lightweight Optical Core Gaming Mouse – Black
- Core Performance – Place your hand on the ROCCAT® Burst Core Extreme Lightweight Optical Core Gaming Mouse and you’ll instantly notice its superior design. Crafted from scratch with its extreme lightweight ergonomics, it was benchmarked against the best mice in its category. Competitively priced, it features premium components that rivals charge top dollar for. This is made possible by ROCCAT’s design innovation and engineering prowess.
- Solid Honeycomb Shell – Our competitors dot the surface of their mice with holes to cut down on weight. That kind of feels like cheating, not to mention a magnet for dust and dirt. The ROCCAT® Burst Core Extreme Lightweight Optical Core Gaming Mouse features more efficient engineering, with a solid yet light honeycomb shell at an extreme lightweight of only 68g.
- Titan Switch Optical – The familiar click feeling you know and love, engineered with speed-of-light optical actuation for unprecedented quickness and precision. It’s faster than any mechanical switch and has twice the durability at a long-lasting 100 million clicks.
- Outstanding Value – PTFE mouse feet offer exceptional glide and are typically considered a top-tier feature. They come as standard in the ROCCAT® Burst Core Extreme Lightweight Optical Core Gaming Mouse, staying true to our philosophy for the mouse: accessible premium performance. Also featured is an 8,500dpi optical sensor based on PixArt’s PMW3330. It provides excellent accuracy and reliability.
Returns & Exchange
All defective products under warranty are sent to the manufacturer or official service agent for repair or replacement. We will not be obliged to honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to abuse in any way.
- 8500dpi optical sensor
- PixArt PMW3331
- 35G acceleration
- 300ips maximum speed
- Mouse acceleration: no
- Angle snapping: on/off
- ROCCAT® Titan Switch Optical
- 100 million click life-cycle
- On-board memory
- ROCCAT® Swarm Software suite
- ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Height: 3.87cm
- Width: 5.80cm
- Length: 12.00cm
- Weight: 68g
- System requirements: USB 2.0 (or higher), Internet connection (for driver software)
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 10 & 11 (software support)