ROCCAT – Torch 24-Bit Studio-Grade RGB USB Microphone with Cardioid, Stereo and Whisper pick-up pattern
- Plug N Play audio recording: Get quality audio recordings with this easy-to-use USB condenser microphone. The cardioid polar pattern prioritizes sound sources directly in front of the microphone.
- Tap-to-Mute sensor with LED status indicator: Simply tap the top of the mic to mute, and the signature LED indicator lets you immediately see whether or not you’re broadcasting.
- Flexible, adjustable stand: The easy-to-position stand swivels to support a variety of setups. You can even fit under a monitor if your setup is tight on space.
- Boom arm and mic stand threading: Versatile microphone fits 3’8-inch and 5’8-inch threaded setups, making it compatible with most mic stands or boom arms.
- Multi-device and program compatibility: Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, PS5 or Mac. SoloCast is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak, and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and XSplit.
Returns & Exchange
All defective products under warranty are sent to the manufacturer or official service agent for repair or replacement. We will not be obliged to honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightning, installed incorrectly or subjected to abuse in any way.
- Sample/Bit Rate: 48kHz,
- 24-bit with optional selection for 44.1kHz
- Capsules: 2 × ROCCAT Proprietary ∅14 × 6.5mm condenser capsules
- Pickup Patterns: Cardioid, Stereo, Whisper (ROCCAT Proprietary)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 110dB
- Zero-latency 3.5mm, 4-Pole headphone socket
- Dimensions (Desktop fully assembled): 138mm × 95mm × 208mm
- Weight (microphone and stand): 500g
- Weight (microphone only): 290g
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 & 11
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- ROCCAT® Torch ‒ Studio-Grade USB Microphone Module
- Base with recording studio style controls, and Microphone Angle Adjuster
- 2 × Microphone to Base Connection Cable (15cm /200cm)
- USB-C to USB-A PC Connection Cable (200cm)
- Quick-start guide