EEZEPC ships parcels throughout Pakistan using Tranzum Courier Services (TCS) and Leopards Couriers however on some occasion parcels may be delivered by 3rd party agents or via one of our company delivery vehicles. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of value (for insurance purposes) and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
– We do not ship outside the borders of Pakistan.
– A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt of your parcel.
– Whilst we do try to give you as much notice as possible when your order will be delivered, it is not possible to give you an exact time when the courier will be delivering due to the nature of their business. However when a specific time frame is required, we will do everything we can to assist.
– You can track your COD parcels on the TCS website and Non-COD parcels on Leopards website by using your courier reference number.
– To avoid higher than normal shipping charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed by an extra business day. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
– Oversized items that don’t fit courier parcel standards will be shipped via economy service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery date.
– If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, EEZEPC reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.