1. Warranty is given by the reseller/vendor on behalf of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Hence the reseller/vendor is not a direct party in this regard. If the product was sold in good working condition then the reseller/vendor is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
2. If warranty card is mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he receives the same along with the invoice, else our customer support Centre will handle the warranty.
3. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the original invoice is missing.
4. It is strongly recommended that customers should check the product first, as warranty begins once the receipt has been generated. In case of any problem product will be treated in normal warranty claim process.
5. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions.
6. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the product/component is submitted in improper condition. Product should be well packed in protective material supplied while selling.
7. Warranty claim due to accidental damage or electrical surge will not be entertained.
8. Computer hardware does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer’s website directly.
9. Warranty claim may be rejected where the warranty sticker/serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
10. The product/component may be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor once the warranty claim is accepted. The duration of return may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
11. The warranty claim may be accepted on “conditional” basis if the we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. Acceptance of warranty claim in this case will depend solely on the discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Please note that this may take more time than normal.
12. Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of dot on LCDs / LEDs.
13. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions. The changes are updated on the manufacturer/supplier website.
14. International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the user himself. Instruction of the manufacturer should be followed.
15. The PC covers full warranty subject to assurance that user did not open Pc-case, During warranty period, no component addition or removal is allowed without pre-approval of service center.
16. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to charge certain amount to upgrade the product/component in case is discontinued by manufacturer. If customer is not willing to upgrade manufacturer/supplier/distributor may return the amount after deduction.